OrthoDenco Orthodontic Lab is a provider of custom-made digital orthodontic appliances based in Florida.
As part of our mission to help dental practices improve their workflow and patient care, we commit to protecting the privacy of the orthodontists we work with, their staff, and their patients who use our dental appliances. We also extend our digital security efforts to all individuals using our website.
In continuing to use this website, you have given us consent to collect, use, disclose, transfer, and process your personal information in line with this agreement. We may make changes to this policy to stay up-to-date with regulations and cybersecurity requirements, so we highly advise you to return to this page from time to time.
Your principal rights under data protection law include the:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
- Right to withdraw consent
What We Collect, Why We Do It, and How We Use It
Anyone can browse all the content of our website anonymously. As a customer, we may ask for your personal data, information about your dental/orthodontic practice, as well as each patient’s personal information, case notes, dental/orthodontic images, and prescribed treatment so we can manufacture the orthodontic appliance needed.
We also collect the following information:
Web Log Files
The first thing we collect is your IP address. This helps us gather aggregate data on our visitors and find out how our site is being used. These logs may include:
- The Internet domain you used to access our site
- The IP address assigned to your computer
- The type of operating system and browser you use
- The address of the website you linked our website from
- The date and time you visited our site and the pages you viewed
We send cookies to your computer so we can get insight into how our website is being used and how it is performing. This allows us to improve the content of our site and give you a better experience. By accepting the cookies, you’re allowing our website to recognize you and give you a faster, more tailored web experience the next time you come back.
You have the option to accept, decline, or delete our cookies in your browser or device.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Other than the purchase and manufacture of our orthodontic products, we may collect, use, and share your data for the following reasons:
- For identifying popular and least visited features of our site for redesign and quality assurance purposes
- Insurance claims and payments processing
- Judicial and administrative proceedings
- Compliance audits
- For sharing insights with our trusted marketing partners
- Distribution of educational and promotional materials that you may be interested in
- For soliciting of feedback on how we can improve our products and services
We have robust security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal. These include:
- Our site is HTTP Secure, which means it has layers of encryption using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols. We use only high-grade versions of these encryption protocols and algorithms, the same ones used by banks and e-commerce websites.
- Secure cloud-based application for ordering our medical devices
OrthoDenco does not collect any information from children under 13 years old, unless a parent, legal guardian, or authorized medical practitioner provided it. If you believe that your child or an unauthorized person gave us personal information, we are more than willing to review or delete it from our database.
Get in Touch With Us
OrthoDenco Orthodontic Lab
6043 Kimberly Blvd., North Lauderdale, FL33068
1 800 315 8829
Or send us a message via our contact page.