Custom-Made Digitally Enhanced Orthodontic Appliances
When it comes to orthodontic appliances, time efficiency and proper fit are the most crucial elements. Unfortunately, due to lack of manpower, technical experience, and stringent quality control systems, quality products and prompt delivery are sacrificed. This leaves you with unnecessary rescheduling of appointments, frustrated patients, and even a tainted professional reputation.
The problem with most national labs is their size and scope makes them hard to use which lowers customer satisfaction and attention to detail. Comparatively, local labs may fall short on digital solutions, and output flexibility.
To optimize your practice performance, order your orthodontics appliance from a laboratory that understands what you need, when you need it, and how to provide it.
First order with Orthodenco? Get 20% off.
Work with OrthoDenco Orthodontic Lab
A great amount of experience, skill, and hard work goes into every orthodontic appliance we produce. Our team of well-trained lab technicians can accommodate any number of type, design, and color variations, and craft them according to your exact specifications. With an attentive and dedicated staff, we can guarantee ease of doing business with us.
Our lab technicians specialize in developing and producing first-rate orthodontic appliances and provide a consistent delivery of products and customized service. Our technicians are always available for consultation call to design your appliances and provide you a range of options to treat your patients.
Our wide selection of acrylic designs and finishes offers the flexibility your patients want, encouraging patient compliance and positive word of mouth. When your patients are given the opportunity to customize their appliances with a wide range of color and one-of designs, they are more likely to wear their appliances and increase the likelihood of achieving and maintaining the desired results. Additionally, highly satisfied patients are a powerful source of referrals, which go a long way to bolster the practice.
Assurance in Quality
A commitment to quality is vital to everything we do, as we employ stringent quality assurance checks throughout our production process that guarantees the appliance fits right the first time. We have developed a system called Redundant Quality Control (RQC), which allows for the entire OrthoDenco team to create a more resilient feedback loop which dramatically increases the team’s ability to identify and remedy, in real time, any quality issues that may arise. Redundancy means our technicians do not work in silos and everyone is looking out for each other, this culture strengthens the personal bond within the team. The end result is significantly less mistakes and consistent high quality with strong attention to detail.
Experience in the Field
For over 30 years now, we have produced top-quality dental appliances for orthodontists, pediatric dentists and general dentists. Our experience at the bench allows us to deliver superior custom one-of appliances intended to fit right the first time.
Through an assurance of quality and on-time delivery, our products will give you no reason to worry about angry parents and frustrated patients. As we grow our business, we also help you grow yours.
Here are some of the different types of orthodontic appliances we offer:
- Arch Development Appliances: If you need a custom-made appliance to achieve the proper arch development of your patient, we can create one for you. These types of orthodontic appliances are ideal in correcting crossbite, asymmetrical jaw, and narrow palate.
- Distalizers: With our personalized distalizers, we can help you move your patient’s posterior teeth more efficiently. We can design the appliance that best fits the case of your patient.
- Space Maintainers: Commonly used by pediatric dentists, space maintainers keep the correct spacing in the tooth formation of a child. This helps ensure that permanent teeth will erupt normally as the child grows. Since every child has a unique tooth arrangement, a custom-made appliance produces better results when compared with pre-fabricated appliance kits.
- Aligners: Whether you need spring aligners or clear dental aligners for the progressive treatment system, you can count on us. Just send us alginate impressions or intra-oral scans of your patients, and we can design and manufacture an aligner that fits them.
- Herbst® Appliances: Herbst® appliances are innovative solutions to correct severe cases of malocclusion without resorting to surgery. We can customize a Herbst® appliance with a specific wire framework to enhance its form and function, making it more comfortable for the patient to wear.
Browse through our product lists to learn more about our dental appliances. Better yet, call us, today, so we can further explain how we can help you and your patient.